Meet The Employee Resource Groups
UNIDOS@NBCUniversal is a voluntary employee organization dedicated to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting Hispanic talent. UNIDOS measures success through: greater leadership penetration; improved employee retention; increased talent pipeline; and effective execution.
Members of UNIDOS receive benefits to help their professional and personal life, such as:
• Increase exposure to top corporate, industry, and community leaders
• Accelerate professional development
- General business acumen
- Leadership skills
• Broaden network beyond traditional business setting
• Increase involvement in local community
• Liaise with local universities/professional organizations
• Make a difference in our community
• Have fun!
UNIDOS In the News
Oswego Alumni Magazine: Interview with NBCUniversal’s Betty Diaz ’02
With her sorority and in the classroom, Deyadira “Betty” Diaz ’02 took several steps forward at Oswego. In fact, student step dancing earned her an award and spot on the national team after graduation.
“It was one of the best experiences of my life,” Betty says of Oswego, where she participated in the Latino Student Union among many other organizations.
An advocate for mentoring, she revived the UNIDOS Latino group at NBCUniversal in New York, where she is a research manager. Betty sits on the national Omega Phi Beta board and recently founded an alumni-student mentor program for Oswego’s Zeta chapter.. Read more…